Registration for the Fall 2015 Season!
The fees are $60 for U5-U10 and $75 for U11 and up.
U11 and up – starts May 22nd through June 25th.
U5 - U10 – starts May 22nd through July 17th.
If you are interested in registering after the closing date, please see the LATE REGISTRATION link. Teams have to be turned into GDMJSL and CISL on these closing dates. At that point no additional teams can be added so it is important to register early if you want a spot on a team!
(Players will be contacted by their coach the middle of August and games will start the beginning of September and run through mid October)
LATE REGISTRATION FORM: http://goo.gl/forms/QnRzhapdd2 All late registers need to fill out this form to be added to an existing team.
REGISTRATION REQUEST: http://goo.gl/forms/iJCbazHF3j All requests need to be sent using this form to be considered.
Links to forms needed for registration:
Medical Release Form - Please fill this form out and give it to your coach at the first practice.
Team Formation Information:
Heart of Iowa Soccer Club is a recreational club that operates under Iowa Soccer's Level 3 classification. Level 3 (Recreational) teams are "intended to provide the opportunity for all players to participate in and enjoy the game of soccer without regard for ability or soccer skills." We try to blend each team so we get a handful of players at every level in all the teams.
Here are a few basic guidelines we follow when for forming our teams:
- Fall team formations attempt to blend the pool of players, so that all teams in the same age are equal.
- Spring teams will be based on the fall team when possible. However, players will be moved to make equal, viable teams that allow the most players to play.
- Roster sizes: can not exceed
- 6 players for U5/U6;
- 8 players for U7/U8;
- 10 players for U9/U10;
- 14 players for U11/U12 and
- 18 players for U14 and up.
- All requests (especially those that move a player up) will be reviewed and approved by the board. Requests that are granted will only be granted for the current season. At the beginning of each new season players will automatically default back to their correct age group.
- We do not accept specific requests to be on a specific team with specific players because these are "recreational" teams (per Iowa Soccer Association Membership Rules).
- Players’ names shall not be identified to the coach until the player is placed on the team. Only the head coach may request their child be rostered to the team that he/she is coaching.
- All forms of recruiting, invitations and tryouts are specifically prohibited. Coaches will have no direct input to or involvement with the assignment of players to their teams.